Sunday, October 2, 2011

I'm a Motherfucking Fallacy.

Today, I fucked up at work. I thought I was on break today so I decided not to wake up early. Well, I woke up at 5am and decided "Fuck it, it's Dad's turn today". Turns out, I was wrong. Everybody was waking me up around 8am, telling me that I have to go to work. Of course I was confused as shit until my Dad called. He asked me that I need to go to the plant. Shit.

So, I jumped off the bed and sprinkled water on my face, then off to work. When I arrived at the plant(10am, I think), everyone had gone home already except for the foreman and one helper. They said everybody got tired waiting so they called the day off. I was disappointed. Not to my employees, to myself. I called my Dad and reported the situation. Work was suspended, obviously.

I can't do anything about is so I decided to go home. I gave our plant secretary a ride home because she basically lives in front of my house. Along the way, she told me that some of my employees doesn't like the way I act/speak towards them. They told her that they're trying their best to finish up the tasks given, and me being shouting at them hurts their feelings. I was shocked. But in a way, I kinda expected them to say that.

I know I was being a horrible boss. I can't even reason out around the fact that recently, I have been grumpy. Probably because of all the pressure I have experienced these past weeks. From coke, from my Dad, from the deadline. I can just tell them that shit, but they won't understand. Besides, I'm just being fucked up mentally. They're being fucked up physically and financially. And here I am, being a dick, fucking them up mentally too. I am the one at fault here.

We'll have a tool box meeting tomorrow so they'll spit that shit out. I'll apologize, I need too.

No comments:

Post a Comment