Monday, November 14, 2011

Recently

I should post something here, right? Yeah..

For some reason, I lost the mojo to share shit about my life to the internets anymore. Probably because of the fact that I am being monitored by evil capitalists that, unfortunately, are our potential investors. Some of you already know that.

Work has been bad to me lately. It robbed my fuckin weekends; the only time I can be with my girlfriend or my friends. The only time I can play with my band, and just wreck havoc on stage while playing sloppy music I like. Fuck this shit.

I always find myself driving to work half-asleep, and just cursing the shit out of my weekday cycle to keep me awake. The effort it takes to just go to work is excruciating, and the hell I experience on work is on a different level.

But here I am, being tough, surviving this shit. Because that's what humans do, survive this shit.

And for moments like these:
These bears are happy as fuck.
Bleh


CREW
Watchagonnadonigga?? 
I look gay as fuck

4 comments: