Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fhloston Drama

I rant too much in the morning, eh?

Men are territorial beasts. It's written in their DNAs, but I bet you already know that. What I'm trying to say is, I kinda despise it. I punch people in the face to defend what's mine. And when you're in a relationship, it complicates things.

I usually don't care, but when my mood goes haywire, I fucking get paranoid. People say that's insecurity. But what the heck? If you're me, insecurity is this massive iron slab chained into your balls. I wish I was born an Alpha Male. You know, those men who looks like they're massively photoshopped before they were born, engineered to be on billboards and magazine covers, formulated to tap womanly desires. Too bad, I was from the Beta DNA: Fat men who stare at computers who either listens to metal or indie pop, cry too much on the internet, forms multiple bands, and eat a fucking lot.

I wish I was invaluable. You know, "the show wont start without him/I can't live with out him"-kinda guy. I was never that guy. I've been with people like that. It was irritating as fuck, but I was envious. I guess that's insecurity or some bullshit like that.

Fuck everything man, I'm going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment