Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I hope this lasts.

I've always wanted to start a blog outside the comforts of micro-blogging (twitter/tumblr). Well, to improve my non-existent skill in writing. And, just like the reasons of 16 y/o girls all over the world, to vent out or share anything about my plain shit of a normal life.

For legal reasons, I am not able to use my real name anymore in any of my internet accounts. Or if I do have the chance to use it, I painstakingly hide that account from the public eye. The company I work for is currently in the process of entering the stock exchange. It's a family business, so every member is being hunted by the public. Public = Investors. Investors = the whole fucking world. You can't tell the internet what you feel, you can't even spit shit. It affects the whole worth of the company. I wonder if the Cojuangcos are having a hard time dealing with their company's worth whenever Kris Aquino acquire STD, again, from some new douche.

It's funny that, now, I think about these things. I mean, a year ago, I was still an intern and all I did was staring at Tipidpc.com or help call centre agents fix their goddamn mouse. I can't believe that a year ago I was craving to have a legit work and earn real cash. Now, I'm in my third month of having a job. Wow.
To be honest, I wouldn't say I like my job. I don't hate it either. The reason I agreed to work for my Dad was because, I need it. And somehow, I have the responsibility to help my Dad. You know, "Giving back" kinda thing. Or probably, deep inside, I just need to prove something to him. Whatever it is, at least I have a decent-paying job.

What's more funnier is, I'm in a really serious relationship. After years of just being cynical and completely disregarding things that involved the beating heart. Earlier this year, I met someone. She makes me happy, I make her happy. I love her, she loves me. No further discussion needed. I'm just content about what we have right now.

Thinking about it, I'm so lucky.

So much for a first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment