Thursday, September 22, 2011

Blacc Friday Morn'

I'm supposed to take a bath right now and go to work. What the fuck am I doing in front of my desktop? I felt like writing something because suddenly, I feel insignificant, irrelevant, upon waking up. Not a good thing to start your day, really. I usually start my day jumping out of my bed for bath. Or jacking off, but I haven't done it yet for quite sometime now. Don't worry, I won't talk about jacking off... yet.

I despise it when people disregard my opinions. I curse that shit to the depths of 7 hells. Who wants it anyway? I hate it when you try to say something with substance and someone would just shrug it off like it was utter bullshit. Hey dude, I said something! Ponder on!

I am stressed like a fucking chicken. You know... chickens? Have you seen a chicken that isn't agitated? Have you seen one that looks like it smoked a joint? And now, he's all the loving-friendly, chillin type of chicken because he's high as fuck? If you already did, I don't care. I haven't seen one yet, so all chickens for me looks like they're queasy.

If my opinions doesn't matter to you anymore, it's fine. Don't talk to me ever again.

I feel like shit that I don't even know how to explain this senseless shit.

1 comment: