Friday, September 16, 2011

To Disappoint, To Be Disappointed

As I told at my last post, I forgot how to get angry. But I get disappointed, a lot. The moment where everything doesn’t go the way you wanted to. In my case, it is more than "sometimes", and I usually just sigh it out and let it pass me.

I remember not being like this. Back in 5th grade, I remember punching a boy in the mouth because he was using aimbots in Counter-Strike 1.3. 1st year high school, while playing basketball, I started a riot when a guy tried to shove me while I was up in the air rebounding. First strike, at his temple. 4th year high school, pinned down someone bigger than me and gave him "fists of fury". LOL that was just random punches coming from everywhere while my knees was on his shoulders. It was bloody. I had a black eye and bleeding mouth. He fainted.

I can proceed, but that shit is boring. It's funny how I clearly remember these fights, but I can't even remember the names of my employees.

In my defense, I was a kid. A violent kid. And it's really amazing how I've changed. The moment I reached legal age, I've never been in a fight ever again. Yes, 18. Second Year College. Don't get me wrong though, there were a lot of instances that I would like to introduce my fist to the guy's mouth (happened a lot on places like The Fort and Eastwood City). It's just that, when you're an adult, word power is stronger. Too much drama though. 

What I wanted to say was, in this world, you always just have to suck it up and talk it out. Or just, sigh it out.

This post is disappointing, somehow.

2 comments: