Sunday, September 25, 2011

Validation Game

To be completely honest, the only thing I really enjoy at a show is being on stage. Whether it is a good or a bad set, it's fine. As long as I got the chance to play. I consider that as a rare opportunity, something to be thankful of. Other than that, my status of amusement all throughout the night varies. I'll try to explain it though.

I grew tired of people. No, I don't hate them. That's what rebellious teenagers say. You see, I'm an observer. Though this is just a self-proclamation, I don't really care what you think. Anyway, I just watch people. What they do, what they say, whatever. And I hate it when I see something I fucking despise even though that person is one of my friends. What I hate more is I can't do anything about it.  I mean, you can't just come up to person and say "Yo, I hate your guts". That's not how things work. Everything they do is just the way they are, that's their character, that's how the environment and other countless factors molded them. So, what I do is I shut up in a corner and sip my cold beer. While I observe them.

The other thing I hate is the validation game. It's degrading, and I don't want to take part of it.

Realizing now, I kinda sound like a snob. No I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment