Thursday, September 15, 2011

On inconsiderate people

One of the things I hate about myself is, I tend to be the first one to blurt out "Oh, it's okay. I understand." When people act like shit around me, or if they give me sugar-coated reasons to turn me down. It brings forth inconvenience on my part, but sometimes I give up without pushing it. I grew tired with all the drama involving it and sometimes, I just don't fucking care.

I may have been irritated, pissed or whatever. But it has been a long time since I've been angry. I already forgot how to, all I know is I'm not the most pleasant guy when I'm angry. Cutting ties with people is one of the things I do when I am. The rest, I’ve already forgotten.

No, I'm not angry, I just don't know why am I not angry.

I hope people would listen when others talk. What the fuck am I saying again?

1 comment: